VS formatting of "file:" string value
David Nicholson
2009-12-02 21:08:07 UTC
Just curious, but why in VS 2008 if I have a line

string str = "file:";

are the characters inside the quotes underlined. I couldn't find a font setting like that, and things like http: aren't underlined. Take out the colon, or a use word other than file, there's no underline.

David.

Steve Johnson
2009-12-02 21:14:59 UTC
Could be single-click URL navigation.

Uncheck "Enable Single-Click URL Navigation" in
Tools|Options|TextEditor|YOUREDITOR.

--
Steve Johnson
David Nicholson